Moderator Control Panel ]

MOI Pro - AMD Setup Help

MOI Pro - AMD Setup Help

Postby antoinelegrand » Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:22 pm

Hello everyone ! I write you on this forum because I am starting to work on this device for my job, and I must admit I am pretty lost. I have been asked to make it work, but without any explanations, though I have figured out what the idea is. However, I have not been able yet to be able to access the settings of the device, as despite trying with many ways I always got the LAN (1 and 2) disconnected. I have tried to connect it directly to my computer and with both on the same switch but without success. Could anybody help me with this ? I think that once this is done I can simply follow the quick start guide, but this one is not even starting with the beginning...Thanks in advance and have a nice day !
antoinelegrand

Re: MOI Pro - AMD Setup Help

Postby antoinelegrand » Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:29 pm

Hello, does somebody have an answer for me maybe please ?
antoinelegrand

Re: MOI Pro - AMD Setup Help

Postby DVB » Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:43 am

This defice has got the front panel display.
Start-up the device.
On the display there should be current IP address (above the "disconnected" line, ignore it for now)
Connect device directly with computer and change network settings, so you will be in the same LAN address space (e.g. if device will be set to 10.41.20.16 - set you ip to 10.41.20.17, gateway to 10.41.20.1 and mask to 255.255.255.0).
Now you should be able to reach MOI admin from PC - change IP in MOI Admin, so MOI will be inside your LAN addressing.
Disconnect everything, setup back PC to DHCP, connect MOI to the router and now it should be accessible.

Some details: https://www.tbsdtv.com/download/documen ... .0.0.3.pdf
And now you're watching 8K:
KKKKKKKK
:)
DVB

Return to MOI Pro - AMD