Moderator Control Panel ]

TBS 6980 with DVBlink Tv Source

TBS 6980 with DVBlink Tv Source

Postby discobrother » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:12 pm

Hi All,

Been using this card for a few weeks with DVBlink Tvsource. Everything works fine apart from the channels broadcast in DVB-S2. These channels often refuse to open in WMC7. i Just get the DVBlogic message saying that "there is a problem with the channel or no tv signal". Anyone else using this card in the following type setup

Windows 7 Media Centre
4Mb Ram
Dual Core Intel 2.2
Nvidia Gforce graphics with HDMI out

DVBlogic Tv Source
Hadu CCcam client plugin
discobrother

Re: TBS 6980 with DVBlink Tv Source

Postby cody » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:35 pm

hi,

if you check DVBLogic forum you will see that significant number of users use TBS 6980 with DVBLogic DVBLink/TVSource software without any issues. in fact it's very common to use two TBS 6980 cards inside the same system with the four adapters that DVBLogic software provides.

also, we work very closely with DVBLogic, check the news from July 12 here:

http://www.tbsdtv.com/

and they have samples of our hardware to ensure best compatibility. i believe something else is causing the troubles with DVB-S2 signal. if you use other DVB software player like DVBDream do you have the same problem or not?

regards,
cody
cody

Re: TBS 6980 with DVBlink Tv Source

Postby discobrother » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:21 am

Hi Cody,

Thank you so much for your swift reply. Yes i have been in constant communication with Oberon from Dvb Logic. Heres is a link to the discussion on the problem. id love to get this sorted as i am about to build another media centre machine around another tbs 6980 pending that i get this problem solved with this machine.

http://dvblogic.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=10596

i can get everything working flawlessly with dvbviewer on its own so its definetly at tvsource problem.
discobrother

Return to Windows