Moderator Control Panel ]

One invisible card and one card with no signal

Re: One invisible card and one card with no signal

Postby cody » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:44 pm

sami8519 Wrote:With all due respect cody, I believe forums is the right place for technical support not emails.

it really depends, but at least from my experience for the average customer forum is just too chaotic, because he/she needs to spend time to dig up the information if available and it's easy for inexperience user to be confused and think he/she suffers from one problem (like in this particular case), when the real problem is something else, but in any case when the user is not willing to communicate and assist you in you assisting her/him for resolving the problems there is no way to help.

sami8519 Wrote:If answers are put in forums, then all people with similar problems will solve their problems in seconds

i agree, but read my comment above - most people need someone to guide them, because they can't identify the real problem and thus find how to solve it even if there is answer in the forum somewhere, not to mention that they need to find the answer, which could be even more harder.

sami8519 Wrote:rather than sending an email and waiting for one day for an answer which might not completely solve the problem, then again you will have to wait another 24 hours to get a reply to your feedback.

that maybe seems slow and inconvenient at first glance, but allows to follow the case easier and to guide the customer step-by-step, which could be harder, not impossible thought, to achieve with using a forum.

it's just my opinion and in any case we're trying to help everyone equally, no matter how they approach us - using the technical support emails or the forum, but still at least for the time being technical support emails is more reliable way for getting faster response and resolution of the issue.
cody

Previous

Return to Windows