Moderator Control Panel ]

Recording Problem

Recording Problem

Postby MKDoma » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:06 pm

Hi, I installed the TBS 6981 pci express card last week using still Windows XP. And I have the problem that using the pvr in TBSViewer it only records the first programmed show. The following programmed shows (later and different tv-channels) only produce 0 byte record files.
MKDoma

Re: Recording Problem

Postby smile » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:31 am

Hi MKDoma

Sorry for the problem you have met,We just have a test with TBSViewer recorder,if you want recorder different tv-channels please stop your first recorder then press the recorder buttuon with the new channel,then you can recorder the new channel.

And we have tested this with DVBDream,when you change recorder channel with DVBDream ,it will tell you that do you want stop recorder the channel you are using.

so our advice is that when you want to recorder new channel ,please stop the older recorder first.

Thanks
smile

Re: Recording Problem

Postby MKDoma » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:10 pm

Hi, I programmed the recordings and did not record one show and then switched the tv chanel during recording. So this was not the problem. I programmed show 1 on one channel, then show 2 on another one, show 3 on a third one. Each show was over before the next would start (else the recording software would have shown that there's a problem). Show 1 was recorded exactly as programmed, but show 2 and 3 where not recorded and only appear as 0 byte file.
MKDoma

Return to Windows