Moderator Control Panel ]

GA-E350N-USB3 Compatiblity

Re: GA-E350N-USB3 Compatiblity

Postby Casion » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:11 am

Hi there,

I believe I am having a similar issue to the original poster. The card (same as OP) won't allow the MB to post if the TBS card is in the PCIe X4 slot, but it works in the PCIe X8/16 slot. The problem is that this slot is very close to the graphics card, obscuring part of the fan, and I'm worried about overheating.

Can you please confirm that the issue is the same, and is there anyway to fix this? The MB is a Asus ROG Maximus IV Gene-Z Z68 chipset.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Many thanks in advance.
Casion

Postby steven » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:07 pm

Casion Wrote:Hi there,

I believe I am having a similar issue to the original poster. The card (same as OP) won't allow the MB to post if the TBS card is in the PCIe X4 slot, but it works in the PCIe X8/16 slot. The problem is that this slot is very close to the graphics card, obscuring part of the fan, and I'm worried about overheating.

Can you please confirm that the issue is the same, and is there anyway to fix this? The MB is a Asus ROG Maximus IV Gene-Z Z68 chipset.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi Casion

If PCIe X8/16 slot work ok,I think it maybe the MB BIOS's problem,so do you have updated your BIOS to the
latest version?

Thanks
steven

Postby Casion » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hi Steven,

Yes, my Bios version is the latest that is offered for my board. I have contacted AsusROG to ask them about this issue. If you can give me any information to pass on to them it would be greatly appreciated.
Casion

Postby apinnali » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Hi,

I'm having the same GA-E350N-USB3 motherboard..can TBS 6981 or any of your products be used in India?
Here we have a set-top box which takes IF input and gives various forms of output composite, component, HDMI...If it can be used..can you explain how to connect it ....with set-top box or without set-top box...

I'm eager to know... :)
apinnali

Previous

Return to Windows