Moderator Control Panel ]

wmc not showing all my free channells

wmc not showing all my free channells

Postby royster » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:51 pm

im using 6981 with 2 sat feeds.sky and arabsat on w7 ultimate.i can watch both sats no problem all channels on media portal allthough i have to search both feeds on 28.2 i get fox mbc bbc itv no problems but in wmc i scan channels from both tuners on 28.2, 28.5 and get all channels from one sat and the ones i dont recieve i can manually place in and recieve a good signal ie fox or bbc depending on where i place the wire from dish.i store all channels but when try to watch its only allowing me to watch from tuner 1.so i can watch say sky on tuner 1 and arab sat on 2 will pick up the channels from 28.2,28.5 while being searched but wont let me view them.allternatively i can change sats into the other tuner and watch arab sat on 1 and be able to tune sky but cant view sky only arab sat.i know the card is working as i can do it no problems with media portal but after a few days media portal i find crashes epg guide so would prefer wmc.ive tried dream, viewer,media portal,altdvb and a few more.media portal does what its supposed to without any fuss except epg crashes the rest dont seem to fall into place the way other cards do.ive also got a hdtv stick works fine with wmc and media portal just 6981 problems.any info help would be great.ive put 28.2, 28.5, 30.5 , 28.5 28.2 on media portal and wm7 is picking up my sats its just not changing from 1 feed to the other in wmc.
royster

Return to Windows