Moderator Control Panel ]

No Very Low SR Lock with latest Drivers

Re: No Very Low SR Lock with latest Drivers

Postby satesco » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:31 pm

steven Wrote:If the speed is slow the driver have more time to search TP so the Low SR can be locked.
and if the speed is quick maybe some Low SR TP will be lost.

If it were up to me, then I prefer a driver to scan slower but to find all frequencies then faster but with the lack of transponders !For quick scan we have CrazyScan,which is enough for what we need.Perhaps this solution-1.0.1.12, a compromise that I had said above, is the best for regular use and will probably satisfy many.Very strange, now, with this last driver,EBS scan and lock 30 frequences in 6'56'' between 10700MHz-11700Mhz, and found 30 channels on Eutelsat W2M/Sesat 1-16.0 E, while the TBS BS scan lasted 24 minutes and found only 28 channel!!!Yet, with TBS BS has not entered low sr under 1000 ms but EBS found them!
In fact the only thing that matters at this card, from my point of view, is efficiency and reliability in use,the rest are secondary.And this card has everything he needs to be fully performance.Therefore all her performance depends on a stronger driver and also highly flexible!1.0.1.12 driver is a promising start.At least that's my hope.
Also regarding BlindScan, I want to know why this tool can not generate fec value and Oper_mode?It is time to think also to this point!
satesco

Re: No Very Low SR Lock with latest Drivers

Postby Ebrahimi » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:26 am

as I known TS and GS stream(streams) encapsulates in BB-Frames when transponder uses DVB-S2. may be it righter to record transponders containes TS-streams as BB-Frames, when selected mode is GS? older version of you driver & tbsrecord work as I wrote. in new version you removed that ability.
Ebrahimi

Previous

Return to Windows