Moderator Control Panel ]

For whom is this forum?

For whom is this forum?

Postby satesco » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:16 am

Hi steven,Hi Bob,

I do not understand who takes care of this forum.Because there are so many spams it's not worth to get here.Therefore, I, at least,make not habit of visiting this forum.
And frankly,I do not understand you, what are your interests??Are you not interested what your clients and members of this forum?It is like a deserted garden where weeds grow so much with so much ease that choke the good seed.It seems that the gardener has forgotten what grows there.
In fact we should not care about what happens on this forum if you do not care about it!
satesco

Re: For whom is this forum?

Postby steven » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:09 am

Hi satesco

We have tried our best to delete the rubbish post,But they always send it on the night ,when we not here,
So it is really so bother for us.

And we are always really take care of our clients and the members of this forum,Please trust us. :)

I have cleared it now.and we will find some good way to prevent this too.

Thanks again for your advise.

Best regards
steven

Re: For whom is this forum?

Postby sotos65 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Hi Steven, the solution is quite simple indeed (I have enforced it in one forum I administrate for the same reasons). You only have to require an adminstrative approval for every new member. I believe the software of the forum should support this option. Most of the times it is easy to identify a spammer or a bot. They usually use peculiar names and email addresses, which most of the times are already reported for spam (just google one of those addresses and you'll see what I mean). When you identify a spammer just don't grant him/her access to the forum, and for those that they have already registered, just delete them from the database*.

*Yes, it is boring and tiresome job, but you only have to do it once if you enable the administrative approval for every new member.
sotos65

Return to Windows