Moderator Control Panel ]

Linux drivers for TBS6925 (again)

Linux drivers for TBS6925 (again)

Postby two4two » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:54 am

OK, so I got the TBS6925. An install disk came with it that has the Linux drivers (and supposedly some software). Whereas with Windows you can see which file is the driver installation, I simply can NOT figure out which file(s) are meant for my card not how to install the Linux driver for this card. There are apparently Linux drivers on the disk for ALL the cards. I can't figure out which is for my card.

So I downloaded from this site and it gave me the very same files that are on the disk that came with the card. So I still don't know what to do for my card, the TBS6925.

Also, if it needs firmware I can't see where it tells me so, and tells me how which is the file and how to do it.

So, some help please? :?
two4two

Re: Linux drivers for TBS6925 (again)

Postby two4two » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:25 am

OK. I followed the instructions at : http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/TBS6925#Drivers

and it worked. Now I need some good aps for scanning, viewing, recording, tuning, etc. They've got all kinds of aps for Windows, so, what do I use here in Ubuntu?
two4two

Re: Linux drivers for TBS6925 (again)

Postby two4two » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:03 pm

I found all kinds of usability apps for Linux. As I said, the card came with a bunch of Windows apps. But guess what: THE CARD DOESN'T WORK.
two4two

Return to Linux