Moderator Control Panel ]

apc_index_mismatch with driver v1.0.2.1

apc_index_mismatch with driver v1.0.2.1

Postby Tom » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:23 pm

When I try and do a single transponder scan in Windows 7 MCE I get a blue screen crash "apc_index_mismatch" straight after entering the Carrier Frequency and Symbol Rate. This happens every time I try it using v1.0.2.1 drivers (32 bit) but doesn't occur with any of the older drivers.
Tom

Re: apc_index_mismatch with driver v1.0.2.1

Postby steven » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Hi Tom

Would you mind having a test with DVBDream or DVBViewer? Is it the same?

And beside "apc_index_mismatch" message,do you have any other information ?

Thanks
steven

Postby Tom » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:07 am

steven Wrote:Would you mind having a test with DVBDream or DVBViewer? Is it the same?

Just to make clear, the driver works fine in MCE for everything except a single transponder scan which I use to manually pick up one channel that is missed on autoscan.

I have never used either of these programs. Is there a similar option to manually perform a scan?

steven Wrote:And beside "apc_index_mismatch" message,do you have any other information ?

What information do you want? Probably the only useful thing would be a windows crash dump but I would have to have somewhere to upload it to.
Tom

Postby smile » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:33 am

Hi Tom
For you have the problem,we apologize for it .
I have never used either of these programs
please ,try to use them (DVB dream, TBS view ,DVBViewer ,...) ,they are all good TV broadcast software.
Is there a similar option to manually perform a scan?
yes, they are able to manually scan .

please tell me the result that if it is still appear blue screen crash.

Thanks!
smile

Postby Tom » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:57 pm

Sorry for the delay coming back to you about.

Unfortunately I have not had time to try any of the other software packages you have suggested but I am not sure how that would help my problem as I don't want to use another software package. I have used MCE since it first came out (with a multitude of analogue and digital decoders). The family are used to it and i see no reason to change!

What I have done is tried clean installs of Windows 7 (both 32 and 64 bit) and I get the same problem with both. I have also tried the 1.0.2.2 driver.

Have you actually tried to replicate the problem with Windows 7 MCE?
Tom

Postby Tom » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:53 pm

Any response?
Tom

Postby tdiboy » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:21 am

I've got the same issue with 1.0.2.2. Kept rolling back versions until it stopped on 1.0.2.0 (keep a few revisions in case of problems like this...). It seems to correspond with the change from IRQ to MSI (whatever that means...)

I have been getting random freezes in Media Center and windows where the mouse and sometimes sounds that were playing stated to stutter. Also, an app called SatFinder would cause it to BSOD with that error everytime it tried to access the 6984. After the downgrade to 1.0.2.0, the crash didn't happen when I opened SatFinder. Thats when I knew it was driver related.

I've tried to attach the .zip that I originall downloaded from TBSDTV but it's over 1MB so not allowed.

At least you know how to fix it anyway.
Dave
tdiboy

Postby Tom » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:52 am

It would be nice to get some proper support from the manufacturers. So far I have spent the time doing two complete installs of Windows 7 and the only support has been the suggestion that I try a completely different program.

About time TBS got their finger out and actually tried this themselves.
Tom

Postby steven » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:30 am

Hi all

Sorry for the delay reply.Please use this new driver to have a test which have not use MSI .
Here is the file:
https://hotfile.com/dl/152263595/79e0568/release_20120322.rar.html
Before install this new driver ,Please uninstall the older driver first.

Thanks
steven

Postby spaceboy » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:05 pm

hi, please could you upload 1.0.2.0 somewhere and link to it? i have exactly the same symptoms as reported here but i've only just started using the card so i don't have access to any previous driver versions.

Steven, your latest driver is no better than the official one i'm afraid. i've also emailed the help desk as instructed and am awaiting a reply. would appreciate a speedy reply
spaceboy

Next

Return to Windows