Moderator Control Panel ]

DiSEqC not working.

DiSEqC not working.

Postby kazimali25 » Wed May 16, 2012 5:54 pm

hello sir i have a problem in my TBS5922 DiSEqC not working.some time port 1 working some time not working,others ports also not working,but my other receiver working normal with same DiSEqC switch.
kazimali25

Re: DiSEqC not working.

Postby fenir » Thu May 17, 2012 7:57 am

I have this same problem with tbs 6922. DiseqC not work with new drivers V1.0.1- V1.0.1.3. DVBViewer dont want to scan the Astra, it scans only the Hotbird. Diseqc works well with old drivers, but the new will not work. Pls fix it.
fenir

Postby steven » Fri May 18, 2012 9:00 am

kazimali25 Wrote:hello sir i have a problem in my TBS5922 DiSEqC not working.some time port 1 working some time not working,others ports also not working,but my other receiver working normal with same DiSEqC switch.

Hi kazimali25

Would you mind telling us that which player you used to test the DiSEqC?and what the driver version you are using?

Thanks
steven

Postby steven » Fri May 18, 2012 11:38 am

fenir Wrote:I have this same problem with tbs 6922. DiseqC not work with new drivers V1.0.1- V1.0.1.3. DVBViewer dont want to scan the Astra, it scans only the Hotbird. Diseqc works well with old drivers, but the new will not work. Pls fix it.

HI fenir

Would you mind use other player to have a test ,what about ProgDVB or DVBDream? is it ok?

Thanks
steven

Postby fenir » Fri May 18, 2012 6:44 pm

steven Wrote:HI fenirWould you mind use other player to have a test ,what about ProgDVB or DVBDream? is it ok?Thanks

Hi Steven

DVB Dream throws error after installing. The error code is: 9 and the card does not start.
ProgDVB 6 runs, it scans all transponders for Hotbird, Astra and the transponder 11 720 from the top searches for individual channels. ProgDVB 6 on Astra - found a total of 35 channels only. :oops:
How do I bring a ready list from internet of channels Astra for DVBViewer, all my programs work properly.
Such are my tests with the latest drivers.

Thanks
fenir

Postby steven » Sun May 20, 2012 12:23 pm

Hi fenir

Do you use our latest OEM DVBDream on our download page??
>How do I bring a ready list from internet of channels Astra for DVBViewer

You can download the latest channels list, and copy the file to DVBViewer Transponder folder.
Just open the DVBViewer Option dialog in the below you will see open the setting folder.

Thanks
steven

Postby fenir » Mon May 21, 2012 1:17 am

steven Wrote:Hi fenir

Do you use our latest OEM DVBDream on our download page??

Yes of course. I use latest OEM DVBDream from TBS download page. After installing DVB Dream throws error - code 9.
In my view the latest drivers do not support DiSEqC. :cry:
I just hope that TBS will fix this bug in next version of the driver.

Thanks
fenir

Postby steven » Mon May 21, 2012 2:23 pm

Hi fenir

We just have tested this new OEM DVBDream with TBS6922 all is ok.Can you test it in another computer ?
and we will check this problem too.later we will give you a beta test driver. :)

Thanks
steven

Postby fenir » Mon May 21, 2012 10:56 pm

steven Wrote:Hi fenir

We just have tested this new OEM DVBDream with TBS6922 all is ok.Can you test it in another computer ?
Thanks

Nope. I have only one personal computer with:
MoBo: MSI P55-GD65
CPU: Core i5 750

A few months ago on this machine work diseqc, on older drivers. Also worked tbs 6922 with DVBDream.

we will check this problem too.later we will give you a beta test driver.

Thank you, I willing to test the latest beta drivers. :D

Edit:

I undid the cable from the satellite system when installed DVBDream but still I get an error 9.

I dont know why? but to me the reason for this may be:

1.bad drivers
2.any damage tbs 6922 but i dont see anything.
3. any damage pc but i dont see anything.
fenir

Return to Windows