Moderator Control Panel ]

TBS-VHID Tool

TBS-VHID Tool

Postby Darkmaster » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Hello,

I've got a questen about the TBS-VHID Tool. It is really nice and I can configure it also very good. Some things I have to edit manually in the
XML File (e.g. the backspace...) but I am affine to XML Files and that is not the Problem.
The Problem I have is that I configure something in the TBS VHID Tool and then I close it and the remote don't want to work.
Then I open it again and only minimize the Tool and it works. Are you kidding me? Is it true that this configuration Tool has to run overall?
That wouldn't be the finest thing, but ok...
But(!) it is not ok, if I take that tool in the Win7 Autostart and then he asks me every time I start the PC which Device he should take.
Why? I have only one device. Is there a possiblity to change that effect? That is not the smoothest thing to start your PC and have those Pop Up
thing at the beginning, because I could search for my keyboard, plug it in and press Enter. The Remote Ok will not work until you have pressed Enter.
I hope someone can help me. I am lucky with other tools in the background that "auto"starts and has no Ok Pop Up things in it.
If no one can help me it would also a option for me if I have the source code of the TBS VHID Tool. I don't want to disassemble it to edit it, so I ask first ;)
Darkmaster

Re: TBS-VHID Tool

Postby steven » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:46 pm

Hi Darkmaster

First sorry for this problem.
And we have updated TBSVHID tool which have fixed some problem you mentioned.
Here is the new file,you can get it on our download page.
http://www.tbsdtv.com/download/document ... .0.0.6.zip

about the some key can not input e.g. the backspace...
We are fixing this problem now,Next new version can input any key.

Just wait our new version. :D

Thanks
steven

Re: TBS-VHID Tool

Postby Darkmaster » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Thanks for your quick reply. Now I've tested it and it works perfect(!)

Greetings,

Dark 8-)
Darkmaster

Return to Windows