Moderator Control Panel ]

No signal is Media Center

No signal is Media Center

Postby Norgie » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:21 pm

Hi All,

I'm getting seriously frustrated with this card, I can get about 400 channels detected in windows 7 media center but all say no signal when trying to watch, all play in DVB Dream however. I have tried the latest driver off of the website without success, I think I'm going to have to send this card back unless anyone has any other things I can try? It says it supports media center but refuses to display channels.

Any help would be really appreciated,

Alan
Norgie

Re: No signal is Media Center

Postby steven » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Hi Norgie

If you can play it in DVBDream ,it means that TBS8922 is ok, so it must be your Media Center setting's problem.
Would you mind having a read about this topic first:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1431

and have a test again.

Kind Regards

steven
steven

Postby Norgie » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:21 pm

Hi there, thanks for that I have managed to get a few channels working. I still have a whole list of channels in my list that don't work so I will need to get rid of them. Is the only way to get this working to scan a single transponder at a time? Anyone know of a guide on getting most of the freesat channels setup using this method?

thanks,

Alan
Norgie

Postby steven » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:02 pm

Hi Norgie

>I still have a whole list of channels in my list that don't work
Do you have used manual scan and find the channels,maybe it is the default channels in WIndows
Media Center,not the really one you scan, So you can not play it. :)

Just have a try to scan all the transponder.if you can find the channels then you can
play it.

Kind Regards

steven
steven

Return to Windows