Moderator Control Panel ]

high bitrate support for win drivers

high bitrate support for win drivers

Postby tonyfulls » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:38 am

Hello. i Have a problem, some hd channels are scattered (channels with high bitrate), in satellite receivers there is a tick in the settings of the cam module "high bitrate supports", which solved my problem. I Found a similar problem here http://www.tbsdtv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=8979, there are modified the driver's sources for linux, and what should Windows users do?
Attachments
Безымянный1.png
tonyfulls

Re: high bitrate support for win drivers

Postby milan58 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:53 pm

Hi.Your picture shows you have no signal.Increase the buffer for HD programs,look at my picture.
Attachments
30w.jpg
milan58

Re: high bitrate support for win drivers

Postby tonyfulls » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:00 pm

milan58 Wrote:Hi.Your picture shows you have no signal.Increase the buffer for HD programs,look at my picture.

Thanks for the suggestion, I increased the buffer, but unfortunately it did not help, I already met the same situation only on the receiver vu solo, and so there a tick "high bitrate support" in cam module settings solved my problem. The most interesting is that not all HD channels work badly, some are good.
UPD: According to your advice, I tuned the antenna to a satellite a bit better, and everything works now, the problem is that the power differs slightly in different transponders, therefore some channels are shown normally and some are not. THANK YOU!
tonyfulls

Return to Windows