Moderator Control Panel ]

MOI Pro AMD - tsdecrypt, emm, ecm

MOI Pro AMD - tsdecrypt, emm, ecm

Postby lordh » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:38 pm

Hello! I have already got Moi Pro AMD (Yesterday). Good machine!

But I have one problem: How to install tsdecypt on it? I read that you added tsdecrypt to Moi Pro, but in Pro AMD there is no tsderypt.

Another request: Please add ECM and EMM forwarding to WEB interface of streaming by DVBLAST. I carry with this by insert parameters "-Y -W" to rundvblast and streaming scripts.
lordh

Re: MOI Pro AMD - tsdecrypt, emm, ecm

Postby diabloss » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:02 pm

Hi

You need to compile the tsdecrypt by yourself ... as centos x64 is the MOI Pro AMD native OS you can easy make it happen.

As for softcam "ECM and EMM forwarding" related stuff into the webUI i am afraid not possible.
diabloss

Postby pote » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:40 am

I was looking into tsdecrypt myself earlier cause I wanted to use it together with dvblast.
However I found that mumudvb and dvbapi with oscam was a much easier, better and more stable way to go about multicast (or unicast) dvbstreams.
pote

Postby lordh » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:46 pm

diabloss Wrote:Hi

You need to compile the tsdecrypt by yourself ... as centos x64 is the MOI Pro AMD native OS you can easy make it happen.

As for softcam "ECM and EMM forwarding" related stuff into the webUI i am afraid not possible.

Compilation is not possible becouse of dependencies issues. Installing missing dependencies by YUM don't work.
lordh

Postby steven » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:33 pm

Hi lordh

Next version of firmware we will add tsdecrypt support.the new version will release soon .

Thanks

kind regards

steven
steven

Return to MOI Pro - AMD